Got a sweet tooth? Go ahead and indulge-but put the sweets on your face, not on your plate.
Dr. Jessica Wu, LA dermatologist and author of Feed Your Face, says that eating sugary snacks can worsen acne, wrinkles, and rashes.
However, Dr. Wu says that some of your favorite desserts and treats can actually help your skin look more glowing when you use them as beauty products...
Take a look...
1. Oatmeal Cookie Scrub (for dry skin & acne…)
2. Carrot Cake Face Mask (for fine lines & dry skin…)
3. Peppermint Patty Foot Scrub (for thick calluses & cracked heels…)
4. Raspberry Cornbread Scrub (sun damage to face & chest…)
5. Bloody Mary Popsicles (protect against sunburn…)
More info on: Dr. Jessica Wu11620 Wilshire Boulevard #700 Los Angeles, CA 90025(310) 473-5878www.drjessicawu.comwww.feedyourface.com
KTTV FOX 111999 S. Bundy Dr.Los Angeles CA 90025Main: (310) 584-2000News Tips? (310) 584-2025