1. Combine cheeses and stir in eggs and a pinch of pepper.
2. Put into a hollowed out clean pie pumpkin
3. Bake at 350 for 1 hour & Serve with assorted vegetables, crackers and cubed bread
Vampire Blood Shooters with Scary Cheese Fingers
· 3 tablespoons olive oil
· 1/2 fennel bulb, chopped, about 2 1/2 cups
· 1 medium onion, chopped, about 1 cup
· 3 cloves garlic smashed
· 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
· 1 teaspoon fennel seed
· 1/8 crushed red pepper flakes optional
· 1 (28-ounce) can organic plum tomatoes
· 2 cups vegetable broth
· 1 & ½ cups mild bloody Mary mix
· 6 basil leaves, torn
· 1 tablespoon brags cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice
· Fresh ground black pepper and additional sea salt to taste Directions
1. Heat olive oil in a heavy bottom sauce pot over medium-high heat.
2. Stir in fennel and diced onions sauté until is starts to caramelize about 2-3 minutes add fresh garlic and spices , and continue to cook until vegetables are soft and golden in color another 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the diced tomatoes, simmer and stir over medium heat for a few
4. Add vegetable broth, bloody Mary mix, and basil leaves. Bring to a boil, stir, reduce to medium low heat, cover and cook until vegetables are cooked through and soup reduces and thickens, about 35 minutes.
5. Remove pot from stove and puree the soup in batches, with an immersion, or carefully in small batches in regular blender.
6. Stir in Cider vinegar or lemon juice and season with pepper to taste. Serve in test tubes with scary fingers.
Scary Cheese Fingers
· Thin sliced pumpernickel bread
· 1/2 cup pepper jelly
· 10 slices muenster cheese
· 10 slices yellow cheddar cheese Method
Assemble 5 sandwiches' with a slice of each cheese and a smear of pepper jelly, grill in pan with a smear of butter and cut into fingers or grill on Panini press
Voo Do Vodka Tini with Blood-Shot Eyeballs
· 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
· 1/2 cup honey
· 4 cups sparkling or still cold water
· 2 cups
· 1 cup of 100% real pomegranate juice
· ½ cup of Whole Foods Blood Orange Italian Spritzer
· Frozen Grapes for Eyeballs
1. Combine lemon juice and honey in a saucepan. Heat until honey is completely blended with the juice.
2. Chill until cold, then stir and pour into a large pitcher.
3. Add cold water & vodka and stir to combine completely.
4. Mix pomegranate juice and blood orange spritzer.
5. Add ice and lemonade, garnish with a frozen "eyeball". Serve immediately.