Northwestern College is a special place. As Chicago's first private business college, we provide a solid, career-focused education in some of the fastest-growing professions. Supportive faculty and staff dedicate their skills and work collaboratively to make a difference in the lives of our students that is professional, practical, and proven.
The resourceful individual who would find satisfaction helping our students achieve their goals of securing a quality education will find a great opportunity as Library Assistant/Bookstore Clerk at Northwestern College. In this important role, your work will allow you to:
• Provide general circulation, reference, and user instruction
• Maintain the bookstore, its inventory, and perform various accounting tasks
Requirements for this position include:
• Library technical assistant degree
• One year of library experience using library technology preferred
• Excellent organizational skills
• Basic computer knowledge
• Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
Starting rate: $12.16 per hour
Location: Naperville campus
NC fosters a work environment where innovation, service excellence, and teamwork are a part of everyday life. We encourage you to share with us your expertise! Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 773-326-0957 -- please be sure to include "LA/BC" in the subject line.
Visit us at: www.northwestercollege.edu