School maintenance worker suffers electrical shock - Los Angeles News | FOX 11 LA KTTV

School maintenance worker suffers electrical shock

Updated:

GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) - A maintenance employee at a Glendale high school was taken to a hospital after he suffered an electrical shock while working on electrical equipment at the school's baseball field.

Glendale Fire Department spokesman Michael Young says the field's sprinklers kicked on Wednesday morning while the Deer Valley High School employee was working on electric equipment.

The sprinklers sprayed water on the worker and electrical equipment.

The worker complained of arm pain and chest and shoulder discomfort and was brought to a hospital to be examined.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Powered by WorldNow

KTTV FOX 11
1999 S. Bundy Dr.
Los Angeles CA 90025

Main: (310) 584-2000
News Tips? (310) 584-2025

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices