Chimney fire burns out of control - Los Angeles News | FOX 11 LA KTTV

Chimney fire burns out of control

Posted: Updated:
CHANDLER, Ariz. -

A family was displaced early Monday morning after a fire burned their condominium near Warner and McQueen Road.

Fire officials say the fire began in the chimney and burned out of control.

Crews were able to put out the flames before they spread to other units.

No injuries were reported.

Powered by WorldNow

KTTV FOX 11
1999 S. Bundy Dr.
Los Angeles CA 90025

Main: (310) 584-2000
News Tips? (310) 584-2025

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices