Interested in an innovative and high tech career in automotive?
Join us for the Yazaki 2013 Engineering Open House!
- Hear Yazaki Engineering executives as they speak about the future of automotive and the global role Yazaki will play in it.
- Meet and greet with Yazaki team members and visit
department-specific booths to get a greater, hands-on understanding of
each aspect of Yazaki's global engineering.
- Participate in guided tours that will take you behind the scenes of
Yazaki's product presentation rooms and rapid prototype facility.
- With over 60 engineering positions to fill, we will be conducting
on-site interviews. Attendees should submit their resume in advance to email@example.com.
- We are looking for experienced engineers, recent graduates with two
and four year degrees, experienced military with engineering experience,
and also individuals with a non-technical focus who are interested in
Wednesday, November 20
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Yazaki's North American Headquarters
6801 Haggerty Road
Admission is free, but pre-registration is required.
Complimentary refreshments will be provided.
Register online at http://bit.ly/1hKfelu
For more information, visit www.yazaki-na.com