Gregg Sulkin has "the" look! Hollywood loves him. He came to L.A. at seventeen years old to do a Disney show. Sulkin played the werewolf boyfriend to Selena Gomez's character. Now, this Londoner with chiseled good looks has several movies set to be released this year. The former pro soccer player is also on a new show, MTV's Faking It. How very Hollywood, he recently attended the MTV Movie Awards. Sulkin stopped by Studio11LA to talk about his new romantic comedy debuting April 22nd. He had mom and dad in from London and a beaming dad said to me, "He's a good kid."
Gregg shares what he loves about Los Angeles!
FOX 11 FUN L.A. FACTS W/GREGG SULKIN:
1. Pinkberry or Pink's Dogs? PINKS
2. Runyon Canyon or running on the beach? RUNNING ON THE BEACH
3. Santa Barbara getaway or San Diego? SAN DIEGO (I SKYDIVED THERE ON MY 20TH BIRTHDAY. IT WAS STUNNING)
4. The California Pizza Kitchen or Crustacean? CPK
5. The Santa Monica Pier or Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica? PIER (GREAT DATE SPOT!)
6. Glee or American Idol? AMERICAN IDOL
7. The Superbowl, The NBA Championship, or The World Series? SUPERBOWL (PERFECT EXCUSE TO HANG OUT WITH THE GUYS)
8. Malibu or Beverly Hills? BEVERLY HILLS
9. Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram? I HAVE ALL THREE
10. Sunset or sunrise? SUNSET
11. The Dodgers, Lakers, Kings, or Clippers? KINGS (SUCH A BRUTAL SPORT. FANTASTIC ) (Although being a soccer player, he tells me you'll often find him at an LA Galaxy match)
12. Melrose or Neiman Marcus? MELROSE
13. Television, Netflix or DVR? TELEVISION (ESPECIALLY ‘FAKING IT' ON MTV)
14. Los Angeles Times or The LA Weekly? I STILL READ ENGLISH NEWSPAPERS!
15. Disneyland or the Disney Concert Hall? DISNEYLAND
16. Hollywood or the Hollywood Bowl? HOLLYWOOD BOWL
17. The Grove or Griffith Park? GRIFFITH PARK (I PLAY SOCCER THERE)
18. The Farmers Market or Knotts Berry Farm? KNOTTS (SUCH A BLAST!)
19 The Sunset Strip or The Vegas Strip? VEGAS
20. King Taco, Titos Tacos, or The Kogi Truck? NEVER HEARD OF ANY OF THOSE
21. In ‘N Out Burger, Original Tommys, The Counter, or Umami Burger? IN ‘N OUT
22. Menchies or Sprinkles? SPRINKLES (DELIGHTFUL!)
23. Vegas or Cabo? BOTH. UNREAL!
24. The Oscars or The Grammys? THE OSCARS
25. Roscoes Chicken and Waffles, or Mel's Diner, or Jerry's Famous Deli? MELS (I LOVE THE JUKEBOXES)
26. California Dreamin' by The Mamas & Papas, or Van Halen's California Girls or Katy Perry's California Gurls? KATY PERRY (GUILTY PLEASURE. SSHHHH!)